The group stage gets underway with Denmark hosting Tunisia. The match kicks off on Tuesday at 7:00 AM AST at Education City Stadium. Both these sides will be aiming to make a statement early in the group stage, knowing that the hard work they put in now could pay off further down the road.
Betting Preview for the Denmark vs Tunisia FIFA World Cup Match in Qatar on November 22, 2022
Where: Education City Stadium – Al Rayyan, Qatar
When: 7:00 AM AST on Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Betting on Tunisia
Tunisia managed to qualify for this group stage due to their solid performance. And no doubt they will try to preserve and top them still during this period in order to move forward. The club’s coach, Jalel Kadri, will be navigating his team on the field to victory as they come into the match with good results on previous phases.
Specifically, the club has called up the following players:
- As far as goalies go, they’ll have Aymen Dahmen, Ben Said, Balbouli, and Hassen.
- They will be accompanied by Maâloul, Ali Abdi, Ifa, Bronn, Dräger, Talbi, Ghandri, and Yassine Meriah on the defensive side.
- On the offensive side of the field will be Laïdouni, Slimane, Skhiri, Sassi, Chaaleli, Mejbri, Ben Romdhane, and Kechrida.
- Jebali, Sliti, Jaziri, Khenissi, Khazri, and Msakni will play on the attack.
Betting on Denmark
Denmark will debut against Tunisia in this new campaign, keen to take as many points as possible from their opponents as they hope to get a spot in the playoffs. The coach, Kasper Hjulmand knows that he’s got the best and will no doubt attempt to guide everyone to victory.
Specifically, the squad has the following players called up:
- In terms of goalies, they’ll have Rønnow, Lossl, and Schmeichel.
- They will be accompanied by Christensen, Andersen, Mæhle, Stryger, Vestergaard, Boilesen, Kjær, and Zanka on the defensive side.
- In the middle of the field will be Christiansen, Skov Olsen, Eriksen, Nørgaard, Wass, Jensen, Højbjerg, and Delaney.
- Cornelius, Wind, Dolberg, Braithwaite, Damsgaard, Skov, and Poulsen will play as attackers.
Denmark vs Tunisia | Moneyline, Over/Under and Spread Odds
Moneyline Pick: Denmark (-230) at PointsBet
Denmark are considered the favorite per oddsmakers.
Over/Under Pick: Under 2.25 Total Goals (-109) at PointsBet
The total quantity of goals netted between the two clubs is estimated at under 2.25.
Spread Pick: Denmark -1 Goal (-125) at PointsBet
Denmark will need to win by the amount of the spread or more in order to cover.
Ready to bet on this game? Get access to industry-leading enrollment promotions if you register through one of our trusted partners. Click the banner below to sign up and claim your welcome bonus and much more!